Community Impact: It Takes a Village!
This was abundantly clear last Wednesday, April 12th, when more than 70 people gathered at the Fred Lewis Scout Cabin for UGNs Annual Fireside Chat and Story Sharing event. UGN staff, board members, donors, and volunteers engaged with representatives from UGN Partner Organizations to learn more about the programs and services their time, talent and treasure support. Throughout the evening participants shared personal stories of impact. It seemed that everyone had a story to share!
Special Thanks to:
- Judy and Michael Cavett for bringing the wine and managing the wine bar throughout the evening
- Arran Stark for providing Cheese and Fruit platters
- Erica Delma, Joyce Cardinal, Claudia Edmondson and Kim Hammer for your time, energy and support!
- Our partner organizations for bringing stories to share!
- And especially to our Story Tellers for your moving stories of impact:
- Claudia Edmondson, Camp Beausite
- Sarah McMahan, Kay Goodhue and Carol Hurley, ECHHO
- Amanda Milholland and Jeannette Martens, The Jefferson County Farmer’s Market
- Molly Riverstone, The Clemente Course
- Patrick Johnson, NAMI
To view some of the stories shared visit: UGN Partner Stories!
To view photos from the evening visit our Celebration Event Photo Album.